Thursday, March 25, 2010

Purple

I haven't got much to say, other than I am really happy and having fun. The stuff we get to experience is awesome. I can tell I am growing as a person. Always a tough and rewarding and exciting time. It's a process. Be patient with me.

It's getting warmer.

Food is becoming a problem. It doesn't taste good. So I keep eating and never feel satisfied. I am looking forward to cooking again. Very much. Dinner is my least favorite meal. It's always the same. Just looking worse and worse each time it's served. And it's okay... I'M NOT COMPLAINING! I'm just stating a fact that I love cooking and I miss my food.

I got my purple running shoes to match my purple PT belt. Trying to remain fashion-conscious while in the dessert...

3 comments:

  1. Yes, one always needs to dress appropriately for conditions. Do you need a purple hair-band or something as well? :-) Glad you are having a good experience and adding some color to an otherwise beige/tan environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair bands have to be close to my hair color, otherwise, YES... :)

    ReplyDelete